Sunday, July 17, 2011

10. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP HARRY POTTER EVEN THOUGH IT'S OVER FOREVER. Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, but I've been quite busy.. again. A few nights ago I went to see the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II AND IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING.  I was shaking the whole time because I already knew what was going to happen so I was anticipating all the horrible things that were yet to occur. BUT OH GOODNESS, I cried so much. And I never cry! (except at the dentist.) Oh and SPOLIERS! Sorry.. anywho, I think I cried the most when Snape died. And Fred! Ahhh why did he have to die?! And Lupin!?!? He was my favorite teacher! AND HE JUST GOT MARRIED AND HAD A KID AND HIS WIFE HAS TO DIE TOO?! Oh lordy. Okay, what else have I been doing the past few weeks.. I went to Napa to ride in a hot air balloon! It was pretty darn exciting! And I repainted my room (and lots of other rooms in the house), and moving furniture is some stressful stuff, especially when your allergies are as bad as mine. I HATE THEM. So yes, quite busy indeed! But regarding the schoolwork.. I finished all my APUSH outlines! Why yes, I have! AND some of the vocabulary as well! I still need to get started on AP Bio, and I only have exactly one month left. How unfortunate. Anyway, about the reading.. I tried to finish Into the Wild while I was in line waiting for HP, but the moment was too darn exciting that I got distracted and only read a few pages. So I don't have much to say about it. Anywhat, I'M GETTING MY BRACES REMOVED IN TWO WEEKS! Finally, after four years, and having my orthodontist say, "You're almost done!" for two of them, I SHALL HAVE STRAIGHT TEETH. On that day, I wish to go to a candy store and buy many jawbreakers and lots of taffy. And I will eat a gigantic burger and won't get stuff in my teeth. How very exciting! Alrighty then, I suppose I am done for today. This post isn't really about my reading, I guess. More like an update, if you will. In case you were wondering what happened to me. YOU ARE CARING, YOU ARE.
P.S. I apologize for the length of this post. But I hope it kept you entertained nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment