Saturday, December 3, 2011

26. Rememory

I think rememory means... remembering a memory. Like, remembering a memory you forgot. Something like that. You know when you see or hear something that suddenly reminds you of a memory you've forgotten? I'm guessing that's what rememory is. I always have specific memories of almost every person I know, and if I see or hear their names, I'll instantly think of that memory. I have this one friend who I went to Disneyland with two years ago. I remember we were by the California Screamin' and he was eating a chimichanga. I wasn't paying attention to what he was talking about, but for some reason I noticed when he said the word "chimichanga." So now whenever I hear his name I think of that time he said "chimichanga." How weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment