Thursday, December 8, 2011

31. EXTRA CREDIT post #5

Okay, I give up on trying to write about writing in all my classes. I said that before I realized that we only do math in math class, and that most of my previous posts are already about writing in English. So, what else have I done? I still never got around to finishing those books I promised to read over the summer. I got a new bookshelf and everything, but my books seem to be there just for display.. Such a shame, really. I got most of them years ago and they still haven't been opened. I feel bad for neglecting my books like this! I used to be such an avid reader..Before high school, I would go to the library almost every week during my summers, borrow the maximum number of books, read all of them, then return them to get more. I love reading so much, but I hate how I don't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment