Saturday, June 4, 2011

1. BE WARNED

Hello World and all who inhabit it! So before I actually start blogging about all my summer reading and whatnot, I would just like to formally warn you of the things that go on in my crazy mind. I've never tried blogging before because I knew that the entire thing would just be rants of my boring, everyday life, and random thoughts that I happen to come across. My mind wanders aimlessly, so be prepared, because I WILL go off topic all the time and these posts will usually be unnecessarily long because I talk way too much about weird things that I always wonder about. This was an example. This post was useless and lengthy and I apologize in advance for what I have to put you through this entire summer. Wish me luck! And I wish the same for you. Adventure Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment